DreAm tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Triggersgalore

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just kinda a fun thread if you had a choice to do any tank you ever dreamed of what would it be?:)

I would setup a 300 gallon Amazon biotope or a 300 gallon Great barrier reef biotope.

Like a 250+ gallon community tank with all sorts of smaller species of schooling fish. I'd love to also have a black ghost knife, but I'm sure he'd probably end up making meals out of my small schoolers.

I'd also love to have a discus and flowerhorn tank eventually

I would have to have 2! A square tank of about 300g with viewing on all 4 sides with a centre overflow for all those awesome non reef safe fish and a 125g mixed reef ;)

My dream is to have a 300g in wall mixed reef that will divide 2 rooms, probably the living room and dining room.

I want a tank that goes around the entire rim of every roof of my house so the fish can follow me around my house wherever I go. Like instead of trim I want fish tanks by my roof inside.

I want one of those big wraparound couches, with huge tanks behind each side in the wall. Probably a reef tank behind one side, an amazon biotope behind the middle part, and a FOWLER predator tank behind the third side. So wherever you sit you would Be able to see at least one tank. A room with nice seating and tanks in three of the four walls.

Two dream tanks

Two 5000 gallon tanks one with sharks and rays and the other one filled with alligator gars

Back
Top Bottom