Duncan help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgc1107

Aquarium Advice Freak
Why would my Duncan be all puffed (only word I can think of to describe it) up? I fed it 4 days ago, parameters are normal. Friday I did treat for flatworms using flatworm exit, thinking this is the reason. But I'd like to know for future reference if this is some sort of sign for something. I've had it for almost 3 weeks.

Attachments

• image-2547701203.jpg
    image-2547701203.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 134
one of my duncans has been like that for months but i see it still growing so i haven't worried. and your color is beautiful, where did you get a near white one?

Actually both heads (plus a small one on the back) have the normal green center but its really pail because its so puffy right now. I bought it from a private sale, found the guy on Craigslist in my area. This pic was the day after I put it in, it's going to thrive in my tank I think!

Attachments

• image-390255118.jpg
    image-390255118.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 119
Agreed. What kind of light is it under? Moving it up higher in the tank will probably help, it looks like a nice duncan frag to me! One of my favorite corals, you should enjoy it.

This morning he was back to almost looking normal! I turned the light on, we'll see what happens I guess!

Attachments

• image-719386239.jpg
    image-719386239.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 106
That looks awesome I can't wait Til mine gets here tomorrow!

They are feeding, they look good. I agree with the others in that you should get some super glue gel and get them up out of the sand

h8z2luze said:
Not to hijack but about how often should a duncan make a new head?

Should??? Everyone is different, me maybe one every two or so weeks

Back
Top Bottom