Dwarf Angel Help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jake337

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just bought a bicolor angelfish yesterday. He's been hiding in the rock work all day now. He probably won't come out for a couple of days so my question is how do I feed him? When I put in variety of food into the tank he avoids it and continues to hide.

You could try to spot feed with a turkey baster but a 2-3day hunger strike isn't uncommon

Ive had my bicolor for two years ... Mine took me almost a month to get to feed properly what worked for me was fresh foods soaked in garlic go to the market get some salmon , shrimp and fresh garlic put the garlic in a blender and then take the garlic and squeeze out all the juice add a little ro water and soak the fresh food in it cut the food in small pieces and target feed them to him ..this worked like a charm for me

Awesome advice! Thanks guys. I'll try the garlic idea. I'll also give him a couple of days to acclimate because when I feed he refuses to go for the food.

Back
Top Bottom