Dwarf liofish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinky77

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys i have eyed a couple of dwarf lion fish in mt lfs is was wonderinf if any of you guys keep them or have ever kept them i have got 1 common clown not very big yet and 1 sulpher my question are they suitable for a 20 gallon tank and how hard are they to keep i was told that sometimes it takes a little time to get them on their food any help would be welcome thanks .......

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Sorry about the tittle guys lol ......

they are messy eaters and will eat anything they can fit in their mouth which is big,your clown could be dinner!!

Would the smaller dwarf lion fish be as agressive to the other tank mates .....?

A 20 gal. tank is too small for a Lion Fish, even the dwarfs need a 50 gal. or larger. I also agree with David, they will eat anything that will fit into their mouths, they are predators after all. Here's a little info on them: Dwarf/Zebra Lionfish

No probs thank's guys ......

Sorry it's a sulpher goby ....?

Yip thats the very one only mine is like a lite brown in colour.very nice in yellow .....

Back
Top Bottom