Dwarf lionfish and?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearchumjs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just curious if I could put any other fish with a dwarf lionfish in a 55 gal. Bare bottom with liverock. I don't own the tank, but I'm trying to make my case for getting another tank. :)

Thanks for the help!

I'd do a dsb if an engineer goby can live with the lionfish.

i know this doesnt help but my lfs has a HUGE eel with two lions, i mean this thing was HUGE i am taking pics next time i go

Mine lives with a clown fish, a foxface, a swallow tail angel and an orange back fairy wrasse. Full reef and they all get along great. My Dwarf Lion doesn't even notice other fish in the tank. Don't get anything that fits in his mouth though or bye bye...lol

Animal-Chin said:
Mine lives with a clown fish, a foxface, a swallow tail angel and an orange back fairy wrasse. Full reef and they all get along great. My Dwarf Lion doesn't even notice other fish in the tank. Don't get anything that fits in his mouth though or bye bye...lol

Is your dwarf lion full grown?

Maybe I could do a fire clown, an anemone, gold headed sleeper goby and the fuzzy dwarf lionfish.... And some other corals here and there...

Oh to dream of a new tank... I hope the one I'm looking at is still available. Probably wont get it set up until after Christmas though.

Thanks for your input!

Back
Top Bottom