dwarf puffers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salty_Dawg

Aquarium Advice Regular
could you guys recommend any smaller puffers (if any) that would be suitable for 30 -> 50 gallon tank. I've been considering adding another tank to my collection, got a 15g reef upgrading to a 30 soon and a 140g tropical currently.

Have no idea why I'm getting drawn to puffers, I've never kept one.

I love my bennet's - just be aware they are not reef safe.

Yes i know, was planning on a 3rd tank after i upgrade my nano.

Will have to double check it with the misses though :)

edit - that is your fish (thought it was from google), nice!!!

Should the Bennett's and valenti be kept on their own or would things like clowns or damsels be ok with them?

I have a pair of clowns and a few other fish with my bennet's. He is not aggressive at all, I just can't have any inverts :) I wouldn't keep damsels anyway because they are mean, but that's just me...

I have a pair of clowns and a few other fish with my bennet's. He is not aggressive at all, I just can't have any inverts :) I wouldn't keep damsels anyway because they are mean, but that's just me...

I am just thinking about this, still to clear it with the Mrs and set up my new reef so it would be another 6months to a year before I even consider buying a new tank for a puffer but thanks for the help, it's much appreciated. :thanks:

No doubt I will be back asking questions at a later date

Back
Top Bottom