dwarf seahorses in fluval spec 5?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarpon

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, I was wondering if anyone's kept dwarfs in a fluval spec before?
I have a fw one now and am thinking of converting it for dwarfs. Also, What are some things ill need besides refractometer, sw test kit?
Is the sump filtration too strong for the dwarfs? The pump can be directed at the surface. Is live rock necessary with the large sump?

Will I need ro water? and do they sell it premixed at PETCO?
Also, What other foods besides bbs and copepods can I feed?
I have about 5 years fw experience and feel this would be a cool start into saltwater seeing as I cant get anymore tanks.
Thanks for your time

tarpon said:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone's kept dwarfs in a fluval spec before?
I have a fw one now and am thinking of converting it for dwarfs. Also, What are some things ill need besides refractometer, sw test kit?
Is the sump filtration too strong for the dwarfs? The pump can be directed at the surface. Is live rock necessary with the large sump?

Will I need ro water? and do they sell it premixed at PETCO?
Also, What other foods besides bbs and copepods can I feed?
I have about 5 years fw experience and feel this would be a cool start into saltwater seeing as I cant get anymore tanks.
Thanks for your time

You need to start doing lots of research. I would google search dwarf sea horse and view others setup.

Rhino said:
You need to start doing lots of research. I would google search dwarf sea horse and view others setup.

yeah I know that much. I already have been doing research but want to hear from people who keep them. Aa is apart of my research process

Back
Top Bottom