Dwarft Angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damarferg

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any cool dwarf angels I can put into with corals I already know I can put flame angel and coral beauty anything else

any dwarf angel, including the ones you named, can be reef safe, or they can eat your prized coral. It's a roll of the dice. If you want to see more dwarf angels and their descriptions, check out liveaquaria.com

Psychocircus91 said:
any dwarf angel, including the ones you named, can be reef safe, or they can eat your prized coral. It's a roll of the dice. If you want to see more dwarf angels and their descriptions, check out liveaquaria.com

Ok thanks

Yeah. It's a gamble. My flame angel ate one of my frags but hasn't touched any others. Don't know what he liked cuz they are all in similar families. You just have to be careful. I don't know of any others except for the ones you mentioned

My coral beauty doesn't screw with any of my corals...but when I upgrade tanks it won't be following the coral. I like coral too much to even chance it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom