Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-09-2005, 12:55 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to SeriousDude5
eBay 5 frag polyp pack?

I was looking into a http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...378288683&rd=1 does anyone have experience with this company "Your Reef" also does it seem like a good deal 5 frags for $70 with shipping? It seems good to me considering each frag has 10+ polyps!

Old 05-09-2005, 01:16 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I wouldn't, personally. Read his feedback... I won't buy from anyone who has less than 99% positive. 5 negatives just this month!

I would invest that in some that I could see with my own eyes... locally. Just my .02

"Wild NOT CAPTIVE-DRAB colors/fresh cuts, stink, many died-NO BLUES AS PROMISED!! ~~> Buyer pumilo ( 24) Apr-10-05 14:07 4354506076

Reply by jmdakan: LATE FEEDBACK- SALE is 2 MONTHS OLD?please check sale date. Wants free Zoos now? Apr-10-05 22:01

Follow-up by pumilo: Yes it's 2 mo old. He really stalled refund offer that long! PLEASE NO FREE C**P"

Old 05-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I purchased from this guy....yeah you get at least 10 per frag and everything, but the color isn't good at all (at least on the ones I got). I wouldn't have purchased a single frag if I had seen them before hand. I didn't leave any feedback for the guy because technically I got what I paid for, just not what I expected. But, I know of other people that purchased from this guy that would do it again, so I have to assume it's a hit and miss thing. I just wouldn't do it again.
Old 05-10-2005, 12:02 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to SeriousDude5
Alright Thank You, I am either going for the frag pack or I am going to order from www.yourreef.com "his site" at least you knwo wwhat you are buying like you said it does sound like a hit miss with all the feedback. I will let you know what I do and how it went over.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:27 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I bought two 9 packs from him and i just got them today, Some corals only had like 7 polyps but some had like 15-20 so it kinda made up for it. Most of them are very colorful but a few are dull. Overall i think it was a pretty cool deal.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:01 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

I'll stick to the Eye It and Buy It from www.saltwaterfish.com that periodically has supercolored zoos. I just don't trust that one.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:00 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

personally i never buy online for whatever reason, i tend to buy from a lfs - where you can closely examine the corals BEFORE buying, i go for quality rather than quantity , just my opinion though !!

Tags
frag, polyp

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com