Ebo Jager is out of of business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captivereefs

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just found out Ebo Jager went out of business from my wholelsaler. That stinks since they made the best glass heaters availible.

hat really does suck!! In the last few months, that makes two, CSL, now Ebo Jager, wonder whose next, this stuff always happens in threes.

Won Pro, perhaps?

Of course, I am still bitter they wouldn't do anything about my broken heater...

So no more Ebo-Jager heaters from now on? They don't have an online site or anything where they officially say they're OOB do they?

I agree, it was the best glass heater for the best price. I don't want to get Visi-Therms from now on, if we're talking about good, budget heaters. Those digital Titaniums are not in my budget... yet. :)

So do you think this would be a good time to pick one up?

Will prices drop as they try to clear them out?
Is it wise to but a good heater from a company that won't exist just in case I did have a warrenty issue?

FWIW thru Darin My Won Titanium Heater "Not Digital" was the Same price as my Ebo and Is much much better... The 200w Ebo had a hard time trying to keep a tank at 80F when my house was at 70.. I have a 100w visa therm that keeps a tank at 80F with the room between 60-70F Try to explain that.. LOL Sux that Ebo is out of Business but IMO I think they are Junk.. Atleast mine was LOL

James

LOL Well After saying how good the Wons were mine crapped out on me today so I went and looked at my Ebo heater and It seems as though it was not fully submersable even though Marine Depot states that they are... My Ebo Started to Rust from the inside and seems to have water in it.. I guess that would be why it stopped working.. How does the Warranty work now that Ebo is out of Business.. Do you know Darin.. I have 2 broken Heaters.. 1 won 1 ebo LOL..

James

No Ebo no warrenty i would guess. Crappy but thats how it goes. Same thing happened with CSL. They left alot of people hanging.. I guess there is never a good time to go out of business.

Back
Top Bottom