eco-aqualizer? Any thoughts on this product?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lziarek said:
My main point was that in theory this device could be pretty beneficial.

One thing I think should be pointed out is we are not poking fun at you personally. It's just that we see these kinds of "all encompassing wonder products" from time to time and we can't help it. :wink:

They prey on the uninformed and it's a shame the hobby has sheisters like that but so be it.

In all seriousness though, there is no provable science behind the product. Don't waste your time or money on things like this.

Cheers
Steve

Sorry, i know this is an older thread but....
all searches i did on the Eco Aqualizer eluded to it being just a novelty item basically. However, none say that they have actually tried it. Has anyone actually tried it? I bought one the other day, only because there is a 6 month guarantee. I'm interested to see if there has been any results from it previously.

I know of one member here that has tried it, it was given to him at MACNA a couple of years ago, and he came to the same conclusion that you see. Simple fact is the science behind it is not sound.

Back
Top Bottom