ecotech vortech wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twisted metal

Aquarium Advice Activist
Has anyone used the ecotech vortech mp10w es? I have a pair of hydor, and want to step up my movement in the tank. I heard realy great things, but is it worth 530 for a pair of vortech mp10w es. My tank is sps Dom, with some soft corals, etc. Not alot but some. Would it be worth it to get these two vortech wave pumps? It's $536 brand new, also with s&h

ENTER_NAME said:
Has anyone used the ecotech vortech mp10w es? I have a pair of hydor, and want to step up my movement in the tank. I heard realy great things, but is it worth 530 for a pair of vortech mp10w es. My tank is sps Dom, with some soft corals, etc. Not alot but some. Would it be worth it to get these two vortech wave pumps? It's $536 brand new, also with s&h

I heard they are great.
Check out mrsaltwatertank he had done a review on his and had some discount from the supplier too.he also have a 90g SPS dominated tank. I will try to find the review video and post the link here.

Thanks. I watched alot of his vids when I was starting with saltwater. I'll look it up!!

I have an MP10 es...... It's fantastic! I just regret not getting the w version as I would love to get another. Just 1 MP10es is enough water movement in my 375L tank, but 2 would be great! You can get a real wave movement happening.
Dry side went noisy after 8 months but it was fix under warranty.

Highly recommend this pump. Well worth the money!

Back
Top Bottom