ecoxotic panorama fixture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blondek727

Aquarium Advice Activist
does anyone own one of these things cuz im thinkin of getting one and wanted to here from someone who had one to get a review on what they think about this fixture? AA rocks!!

What exactly is this? I've never even heard of this and google brings up nothing.

They are awesome looking. The rep from Ecoxotic brought a few of those to display at our last swap. The tank lit by them looked great!

My PacSun units should be through customs today or tomorrow. Those are fully controllable (40 set points) so you can mimic sunrise to midday to sunset with periods of cloud cover and it has built in timers, etc. The software is controllable via bluetooth from your computer.

So if your interested in LEDs, stay tuned.

Unfortunatley even though I hope to get my fixtures this weekend I am in a training class every day next week so I won't be able to do much but unbox them and set them on something to be determined for now.
Once they are in and I can get complete measurements I am buildng an acrylic canopy to house them.

Back
Top Bottom