EVIL CRAB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carlosga

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Suddenly appeared in my tank...
Is a bad guy?
Thank You

LOL reefrunner. Yes, I would remove it too. Where are you at in MX?
I frequent the Yucatan, epecially Cozumel. In fact will be there in July.

I live in Mexicali, is a place in the border with California and Arizona, 2 hours driving to east from San Diego...thank you I'm gonna try to catch him, I guess is very bad guy..is it?

I live in Mexicali, is a place in the border with California and Arizona, 2 hours driving to east from San Diego...thank you I'm gonna try to catch him, I guess is very bad guy..is it?

I would toss it, my few stone crabs that I have left are eating my snails. The war is on :2gunfire:

I have 2 emerald crabs, I believe 1 of them is taking out my Hemits. He is hard to catch, stays in the rock.

Watched them kill too much stuff. Simple fact is, the only crab that can be considered reef safe is the porcelain crab, cause it is a filter feeder, and even them...I'm not so sure. All crabs are opportunistic, if their preferred food is not available, they will eat, and it just might be on your snails or your corals.

Back
Top Bottom