Exceptional online coral retailers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clearerphish

Aquarium Advice Activist
I may or may not be in posession of an economic stimulus check that is the harbinger of a large coral purchase in the near future. Where's the best in terms of price, color and selection?

I'll second Ziggy953's frags as I have several from him that are happily growing in my tank. I expect to order some more from him this week or next.

Liveaquaria.com also has a good selection, some with a 30 day guarantee. They are not the cheapest but they offer a good selection of healthy corals. Many of them are frags of certified captive grown colonies that they maintain.

I've used a number of different online retailers including:
liveaquaria.com
saltwaterfish.com
gatewayaquatics.com
mrcoral.com
aqua-escape.com

I've been happy with all their products, but there are some ebay sellers like zoafrags and reef empire that seem to have superior livestock at great prices. I'm trying to find something like that but in an online retailer.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, all that I haven't seen yet are getting added to the bookmarks. Problem is, with the high cost of shipping, I really need to find everything I'm looking for in one or two places.

Back
Top Bottom