I cured about 20 pounds of live rock and have now moved them to the display tank. When I first got the LR
it needed to be cured. But when I first got it it had some great looking mushrooms on it. Since curing it and now putting it in the display tank the color is gone from the mushrooms. You can see the before and after pictures. Is there anything I can/should do to get the coloring back or are they just stressed because of the curing? Can I just assume that the color will come back over time once this tank gets cycled?
How much lighting do these mushrooms need? How about temperature and salinity?