fast corraline growth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bawla47

Aquarium Advice Activist
whats the best way to get the corraline on the rocks to grow the fastest? i think just good alkalinity, and good calcium? what numbers should i be shooting for in the tank.

I placed an order for some stuff on bigalsonline. a calcium test kit, and kents liquid calcium.

Whats a good product to use to raise my alkalinity? I need to purchase a kit to test for that also.

Thanks guys for the help, in advance

Jay D

Zack from liverocks.com said that they keep all their keys rock under NO light, and suppliment with Reef Advantage, which keeps Calcium and Alk at good levels.

I have learned that coralline likes shady areas but will eventually grow with lights on but slower. As for supliments I would suggest, b-ionic

I just have NO lighting and am supplementing with turbo calcium from Kent. Starting to see the purples come back after one week of use.

I'm not doing squat and have to clean it off the glass on a regular basis, although I have so much water in the system, calcium is always high.

Back
Top Bottom