Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-07-2004, 07:47 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular
Tassel File fish are one of my favorites, they have loads of personality. And I love the true Skunk clowns, I think they are cute as a button.

Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 08:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well. I kinda taught my Yellow Tang how to play peekaboo, well atleast he was interested in it. You see when I approach the tank, he usually goes and hides behind some LR. So one night when the lights turned off the moonlight was on, he kinda saw me approach, so he hid behind the LR. I ducked infront of the tank which made him very curious, so came to the front of the tank looking for me. After looking for a few seconds he went behind the LR again. Got up and waited for him to peek at me from behind the LR, as soon as he peeked, I ducked. I guess this made him very happy as he rushed to the front to see where I went....this happened for about half an hour more as I was very very very bored. I had been working late and it was christmas eve and everyone was out partying. Except me...i was sitting there in the blue light playing with my yellow tang. The other fishes were sleeping.

I also very much like my true percula clownfish. He doesn't fear me at all and will happily eat from my hand.

Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 09:09 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to packfan2204
I've done the same thing with my yellow tang, i was trying to get a pic, so when i approached the tank, he went to go hide, so i just ducked down and waited to get a quick pic, and he went right to the glass like he was wonderin where i was. I played like this for a little while then took the pic, but thought it was fun.

I'd say my favorite fish even tho i don't have either would be a maroon clown or a true percula, or of course my yellow tang. And for sure my least favorite would be a bangaii cardinal. I had one and even tho it looked cool, it was the most boring fish i have ever seen.

55 reef-260w PC -purple firefish -maroon clown -lubbocks fairy wrasse - hydnophora -polyps, more LPS on the way

July 25, 2005-ship date, can't wait!!!
packfan2204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com