Favorite tank mate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sand dollar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm new to saltwater and really love seeing what people love about it and, of course, pictures!!! I love the variety, kind of like snorkeling or scuba diving in dry clothes on your iPhone :) please share your favorite pictures/experience of corals, inverts, or fish. I really like all of my tank inhabitants, but one of my favorites right now is my duncan and one head is having two babies, yay! It's really cool to watch it eat too. 1st pic I caught it eating some mysis, 2nd is one of the "babies", and 3rd is just a pic of why I love it (colorful and flowing).ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410397599.494041.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410397626.328295.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410397731.789130.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Beautiful picture Sand Dollar, your Duncan looks great! :) my new best friend is my Pom Pom crab. He's always walking around waving hi to everyone

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410407156.393042.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410412686.768146.jpg

Duncan coral for me sa well :)

David, love your Duncan! Can't wait for my new heads to grow so mine is big like that!

Nanoreefz, I'm still jealous of your crab, he is really cool!

They grow quite fast, when I took it 4 months ago it had 5-6 heads, now it has around 15-17

:)

Back
Top Bottom