Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-08-2005, 03:36 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I.V. drip tube.

The wife's a surgical tech and some of the stuff she has comes in handy.

We'll be fighting in the streets with our children at our feet, and the morals that they worshipped will be gone.

And the men who spurred us on sit in judgment of all wrong, they decide and the shotgun sings the song.

125 SW
80 lb LR
330w PC
Euphyllia, Alveopora, Pachyclauvularia (Metallic Green and Daisy), Frogspawn, Torch, Gold Nepthea, Kenya Tree, Galaxea, Pulsing Xenia, various leather (umbrella, toadstool, fingers, devil fingers, lettuce)
Maroon Clown/White tip LT anemone, Powder Blue Tang, Female Swallow Angel, SixLine Wrasse, Solar Fairy Wrasse, Firefish, Fathead Anthias, Blue Mandarin, 3 Chromis, 3 Green Gobies
Clown Monarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 03:49 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict
My credit card seems to be the most commonly used tool as well. Unfortunately, it is normally used in the more traditional sense!
His credit card is definitely my favorite tool! Amazing the things I can do in my tank with just his card in my hand!

So you poke it through the frag?
We've used the toothpick glued to the rock to mount softies (stuff like Xenia) once the toothpick is glued to the rock I just pushed the Xenia down over the toothpick. In a couple of days the Xenia had grown over the toothpick and mounted itself to the rock.

My other favorite tool would be my 32g garbage cans. We used those extensively during our tank crisis and mix our water in them still when we're prepping to do our water changes (20g). Makes our water changes MUCH easier!

Join the NJ Reef Club Today! Saving the world's reefs one living room at a time!
MACNA XXI Atlantic City, NJ September 25-27, 2009
Phyl is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com