Feather duster 2 in 1 tube???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lmao. I have no idea. I've never seen it. But you see it too right? It's not just me???

I see it. But it looks crowded so I think you need to split them up by sending one of them to me. :) That is a cool looking feather duster. Had little interest in them until recently but I think I make look for a nice one to add to my tank.

Kio707 said:
Here is my new feather duster.

Nice. I had one like that- but it wasn't happy, dropped the crown and then the tangs picked at it. *sigh*

rdnelson99 said:
I see it. But it looks crowded so I think you need to split them up by sending one of them to me. :) That is a cool looking feather duster. Had little interest in them until recently but I think I make look for a nice one to add to my tank.

Lmao. Hmmmmmm. They are definitely nice in the tank. Movement is awesome and they are low care. And CHEAP!!! Lmao

Jlsardina said:
Nice. I had one like that- but it wasn't happy, dropped the crown and then the tangs picked at it. *sigh*

Just creepin on your old threads lol but if a feather duster drops a crown it doesn't mean it's dead. It'll grow a new one :)

Back
Top Bottom