Feather Duster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarineFlake

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I placed a feather duster in my tank last night. It opened, looked good. Today it has disappeared. Im a little surprised sa did not realize they were apt to move about. No sign of the bugger. Anyone think this is abby normal?

Feather dusters don't move around. The whole tube disappeared? Mayb it got blown off somewhere. You have any butterfly or other fishes that would prey on these worms?

Actually, they are capable of moving around, I have one that moved to the back of the tank.

The first time I felt one of those big buggers wiggle in the tube, I about slung it across the room...kind of embarrassed to admit that, but it kind of shocked me.(I was rather a newbie too) I wasnt expecting such a powerful wiggle! This same wiggle helps them relocate when they feel like it.

I have to admit that I can't touch them bare handed because I can't stand feeling them move. It's quite possibly the freakiest thing I have ever felt.

Back
Top Bottom