feather duster & MH is it going to be fish for dinner??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefobsessed

Aquarium Advice Freak
My MH are in the mail as we speak :lol: I however have my fav feather duster mid tank and he will be right under the new lighting. Can he survive this or wil I cook him?? You know how hard they are to move. Ill need to redo the whole tank... :evil:

Long as the water doesnt get to hot it wont be a problem

not sure if you know or not but alot of people think feather dusters are corals but they arent they are worms and do not need light to live.

I knew they were a worm but I thought they needed some source of mild light so thanks for the info. Until I read your post, It never dawned on me that I have never seem any other reefs on this site with dusters. Have I made a huge reef keeping fopa??? I love these little guys and youd be surprised if Im the only one who keeps them... Have any??

dusters are fine, and he will most likely move on his own if he is unhappy with the conditions around him.

Oh i have hundreds in my tank :D they are nothing to worry about just was pointing out the fact that they dont need light ;)

Back
Top Bottom