Feather duster flashing green?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

obscurereef

Aquarium Advice Addict
A section of my (white) feather duster will turn light green for a few seconds then turn back white. Is this a sign of stress? I just got it yesterday.

Oh well after further research I found out that (all? or many) feather dusters do this. I still don't know why or how, but I guess like you said it is doing well then. It's really interesting. If anyone has a link/book that explains how they do this I'd really appreciate it :).

The lights are off now, but I'll try my best. Last time I tried taking a picture and it didn't show up on the camera. It's becoming more apparent now, but it's a really faint green. Saltwater has just become that much more awesome :D.

I tried taking a video or pic and the blue is overbearing and the green isn't showing up :L. Also somehow a coral moved in front of it and when I moved the coral (8 hrs prob.) the feather duster was smaller and the tips were damaged...it looked like it was dying. It couldn't have been healthy b/c about 7 snails started eating it while it was still alive :confused:. I think it's dead and I don't know if the crown will grow back :(.

Back
Top Bottom