Feather duster injury

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettacrazy

Aquarium Advice Activist
My feather duster fell out of his tube he's just sitting there with his bristles opening and closing rapidly. Is there any way to put him back in ? Im worried sick.:(:(:(:(

if he won't go back into his house try making a makeshift one out of straw that is the same size as his original home

i am glade it is working ^^ if you want to move him i would suggest waiting a day for him to settle

I'm betting he won't make it. Hope I'm wrong, but when they leave their tubes, it's not good often. Blowing a crown (feathers) is one thing, but when the whole worm is out and not hidden somewhenre already working on another tube, the outcome is doubtful. Didja have it in a heavy flow area that it may not have liked? They will leave and start anew sometimes when that happens and it could be months before you see it again.

I'm betting he won't make it. Hope I'm wrong, but when they leave their tubes, it's not good often. Blowing a crown (feathers) is one thing, but when the whole worm is out and not hidden somewhenre already working on another tube, the outcome is doubtful. Didja have it in a heavy flow area that it may not have liked? They will leave and start anew sometimes when that happens and it could be months before you see it again.
Nope. he had a weak crown to begin with but I took him and he got better.I hope he makes it.:(

Back
Top Bottom