Feb: Let's hear about the bargains you've found.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow reefers. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some money :jump:

Hang on skimmer w/pump looks like a seaclone, but I don't think it does the tornado thing. I saw on another forum that someone bought one and was very pleased with it's preformance!! $39.90

It is sold by 99 Fish and Pets Inc.
1-866-878-8773

www.il-solutions.com sells lighting fixtures at good prices. I bought a Coralife 2x65 for around $136, that was with shipping. My LFS sells the exact same light for $229. I knew my LFS was a bit high priced, but what a great deal from Inivative Lighting Solutions. Great guy too, talked to him on the phone for quite a while. Hope this helps someone.

Well, some people may not think this is a great deal (*You paid HOW much? For books about corals?*), but being, the reef-literature-geek that I am, I have always wanted Veron's "Corals of the World" series. It's a 3-volume set, and the price always seems to hover around $150.00 - $175.00 B4 shipping.

I found it at Aquatic Technology this week for $115.99 - which was $126.00 shipped for me. Yahoo! I should have it early next week....can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom