Feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowdude

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am feeding my clown (i only have one) the others r a shrimp, blenny and tang. None of which seam to eat the MYSIS shrimp, except for the clown. Hes a juvenile about an 1"- 1-1/4" long. How many should i feed it at a time, casue its a glutton, and dont wanna overfeed it.

You can try a little garlic juice, that can stimulate a feed response. I lace all my frozen food with it. Also there is a theory that it helps protect the fish from parasitic diseases.
As for your tang, have you tried dry seaweed, such as nori?

doin well except for the ich hes got.... but my other fish have no signs of it.

You need to QT that fish immedately and treat him. Be sure to watch your other fish for signs of ich as well. It will easily infect every fish in the tank.

QT tank hmm .. easier said than done.. unfortunalty i live in tight quarters and do not have the room for another tank. since i only have 2 fish in there now (plus a shrimp and blenny) i guess my display can be my QT for now.

Feed Garlic soaked foods this may help you some. Feeding depends on how many times a day you feed. Some feed 2 small portions a day & some feed once a day.
Just feed enough they can eat the food in a few minutes.

Kaye

10 Gallon would do, 20 would be better. Just need hang on filter and heater. Bare bottom, no substrate. A few pvc elbows for the fish to hide.

Back
Top Bottom