Feeding...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chelli

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have 2 clowns, 1 damsel, one hermit crab, one bar goby, and 2 engineer gobies..I used to use the el-cheapo Tetramin pro for saltwater fish.. now I use what I think is called Spectrum saltwater fish food that's in pellet form. I don't think I like the new pellet form food.. I don't think the fish care much for it either.. What do you think? Pellets? Flakes? And is there really a difference? The pet store lady said that this pellet food would make them fatter quicker.. I still feed them frozen bloodworms as a special treat couple of times a week. but for daily feeding, give me some opinions!! Any would help.

To be honest, I think you will be better off feeding every other day. Feed a good vitamin soaked mysis shrimp and they will stay healthy. Mysis is a frozen food, buy something like selcon zoe and put a few drops on it as it thaws. I thinkyou will find that your water quality stays better and the fish will be eager to eat.

Back
Top Bottom