Feeding a Snowflake eel.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrpope

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I bought a small snowflake eel today and I want to make sure what Im planning on feeding him (or her) is good. I have a ton of frozen silversides that I feed to my lionfish and I was going to try feeding it small peices of that. Is this good?

Thanks again, Brian

The SFE that I used to have loved silversides. But I also tried to vary his diet some by feeding him krill sometimes too.

I feed my snowflake krill, pieces of haddock form the supermarket, silversides. I feed him with a fork cause he can't seem to find the food or the other fish grab it. He doesn't come out much, only when he's hungry and they grow fast :D

Do ya'll keep your eels in a reef tank? Also, how are they with your other livestock?

Do ya'll keep your eels in a reef tank? Also, how are they with your other livestock?

How often should I feed the eel? Everyother day? More?....

Oh, my eel is with a lionfish, a bi color angel, and a lawnmower blenny, among various crabs, stars, urchins, etc. I used to have a ocellaris clown, but I guess the lionfish got hungry or something.

Back
Top Bottom