Feeding Bangaii Cardinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

funzy021

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just bought a Bangaii Carfinal yesterday. It's the second time that I feed my fishes since I introduced the Bangaii but it doesn't seems to eat. I got Brine and mysis shrimp.

I saw on the site that it's a fish that prefered night so I was wondering if I have to feed it when all my lights are off.

Any advices??

He's probably still a bit stressed from the change in environments. Mine eats anything anytime. Flakes, brine, pellets, blender mush, veggie flakes...he's a regular pig. My guess is that yours will develop a healthy appetite once he gets acclimated.

Bangaii's are notoriously easy to feed, although mine is rather aloof around marine flakes.... Mysis shrimp should be you best bet. Did he eat at the pet store???

sorry for taking so long to let you know. I totally forgot that I post that question... :oops:

My Bangai is doing very well... It took maybe 4 days before he start eating but now he's doing fine. In fact he's eating so much that sometimes I have to feed my fishes twice because he's eating everything before my clown can have their part.

So thanks for your help anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom