Ok I had a few questions about feeding my Bubble Coral... From my research I have found out that it benifits from eatting krill and shrimp.. I read about once per week for feedings... I wanted to know other opinions on feeding this guy..
1) how often should I feed him?
2) I read Krill is ok is this correct?
3) As well as just one small piece of krill per feeding or more?
4) Most people and books say to feed them just before the lights go out.. Any thoughts???
5) Anything else I should know about these guys?