Feeding Bubble Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

Ok I had a few questions about feeding my Bubble Coral... From my research I have found out that it benifits from eatting krill and shrimp.. I read about once per week for feedings... I wanted to know other opinions on feeding this guy..

1) how often should I feed him?

2) I read Krill is ok is this correct?

3) As well as just one small piece of krill per feeding or more?

4) Most people and books say to feed them just before the lights go out.. Any thoughts???

5) Anything else I should know about these guys?

TIA,
James

1) how often should I feed him?

Mine would eat the blender mush everyday when I fed my fish, I never fed it anything else.

2) I read Krill is ok is this correct?

Yes, it is OK.

3) As well as just one small piece of krill per feeding or more?

Start with one piece per feeding.

4) Most people and books say to feed them just before the lights go out.. Any thoughts???

Mine would eat whatever time of day I fed the fish, there was always a feeding response from the bubble.

Anything else. That was not very descriptive and I tooh have this issue. I don't knwo how to feed it cause it does nto take what I give to it.

As I stated in Email earlier I dont target feed mine at all . I just add Plankton and oyster eggs in the water and they pick it up. I`ve had that bubble several years and never target fed him. He is now as big as a football. Started off the size of a baseball. Just make sure of three things. 1) Excellent Water quality. I do PWC every week. 2) He`s up at the top so he needs good light. 3) and add particle foods in water column for him to pick up.As reefrunner said they will also pick up any leftovers when feedig fish. Hope this has been helpful.

Back
Top Bottom