feeding my Lobo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

will8

Aquarium Advice Activist
Evening all,
I have a nice Lobe with 8 heads the trouble is when i try to target feed it with mussell the fish and shrimps nick all the food, would stress the coral if i take it out of the tank in a container and feed it once a week. so it gets all the mussell.
Cheers

Is the coral doing well otherwise? Feeding it isn't a "must" I would not remove it to feed because it will close up and probably not extend feeder tentacles. Try target feeding after the lights go out.

I`ve had mine for several yrs and have never fed mine. It gets what it needs from the lighting and water column.

ok thanks, i was told to feed it once aweek, i still will and if the shrimps nick it, its no big deal.

I think they look pretty good for not target feeding three yrs and 6 yrs.

100_0817.JPG

greenbrain.jpg

How big is that rock that the lobo is on? If it's not to big you can cut the bottom off of a plastic bottle and then slip that over the lobo and then feed them through the top of the bottle. Then no fish can get to the food until the lobo is through eating.

Back
Top Bottom