Feeding Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettWalker

Aquarium Advice Activist
What should I be feeding my 10g Nano Tank which I recently set up? Also how will I know how much to feed? At present I have...

5 Turbo Snails
1 CB Shrimp
1 very sm Colt Coral
1 Condy Anenome
10# LR
12# LS

Thanks,
Bett :?

If that's what I have in my tank I would add some flakes every day to feed the Live sand and a very small piece of fish or mysid for the shrimp.

Bang Guy said:
If that's what I have in my tank I would add some flakes every day to feed the Live sand and a very small piece of fish or mysid for the shrimp.

Are we talking about a piece of fish that I get from the fish market for the shrimp? How about the anenome? I fed it some frozen Formula One today, which it ate. Actually, the shrimp seem to really like it too.

Well, the Condy could be a problem. If you feed it enough to keep it healthy then it will quickly outgrow the tank. Normally I would suggest feeding it as much as it will eat every other day. Siversides or Lancefish would be excellent food for it.

Silversides are usually frozen. The advantage is that they are frozen whole and contain the organs, gut, etc. I believe the internals to be very beneficial to animals that notmally eat fish.

Back
Top Bottom