Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-03-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
feeding questions

I have a questions concerning feeding.

I have come Cyclop-eeze which I have seen work wonders for the corals. From what I was instructed to do was do put a dose in 3 times a week for my 75g. The dose spoon that comes with the cyclop-eeze is a very small amount, but I am sure it will be enough.

Now that will not be enough for the clowns and various other things i will have in the tank. For that I was planning on making blender mush.

Now, how often would I want to feed the blender mush/ cyclop-eeze?

Monday cyclop-eeze
Tuesday regular food (blender mush)
Thursday cyclop-eeze
Friday blender mush
Sunday blender mush

too much not enough? any comments/suggestions/hints

mykpoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:07 PM   #2
You can easily feed the blender mush every second day and the cyclop-eeze on the alternate days. The main thing to be wary of is moreso the amounts at each feeding not just frequency. What benefit the cyclop-eeze will be to your inhabitants will vary based on species. Many coral species may "respond" to it's addition, few will actually cosume it. It's not just a matter of are they physically capable of consuming it but can they actually catch it in the first place.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com