Feeding Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a med blue tang,yelow tang, dotty back, and two blenny's. What would your feeding schedule be and of what type of food would you use. I have been feeding evidently too much because of the algae but I'm all clean and want to correct my ways, Last two days I've put them on a diet so give me some ideas.

What are you feeding now? I feed my tank every other day. They get 1/2 cube of food for the fish (rotation of prime reef, formula 1 and formula 2), a pinch of pellet if none of the food makes it to the bottom for the inverts, a little mysis for the candy cane (and last night my blenny came over to eat from the syringe too! Mommy's pet, lol!), some Liquid life for the Goniopora and the Sun Coral.

I hang nori in the tank every other day for 1 tang (but I'm out today so there's spinach hanging).

I've been feeding blender mush twice a day, about a spoonfull daily with basically everything mentioned but after i started this my algae started to grow faster than i would have liked for it to. I see that I was feeding way to much. I just didnt want to starve the fish, I would also add seaweed to the tank every few days on top of what I was feeding twice a day, DUUUHHHH.

Back
Top Bottom