Feeding your fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rench

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was curious to know how many times a day you guys feed your fish and how you determine how much to give them. Thanks

I feed once a day but they can go once ever other day. How much I feed depends on who I'm feeding but normally just a pinch. You don't want a ton of food making it to the bottom. Try a small pinch, if they eat that quickly, give a bit more. Some fish have insatiable appetites though and never quit. You'll have to make the call when it's enough.

I feed my clowns three times a day, small amounts each time, usually like one flake of spirulina or a omnivore flake each time.. my goby gets fed once a day, my anemone gets fed twice aweek with shrimp.

I feed about every other day (or so). Lots of variety, over lots of food. A little bit of a high quality food with good supliments goes a long way.

once a day for the fishes, about 15-30 seconds. I don't feed my anemones anymore. The got the zoe juice from soaked food. I used to feed them shrimps once a week.

i feed twice a day. once in the morning and then again before lights out i feed dried seaweed on the clip almost all the time i make sure its there for my tangs, selcon on prime flakes, mysis shrimp, garlic to avoid my tang and angel getting ich and emerald ontree. the selcon has done great wonders to my fish color since i switched to it a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom