Fight Broke Out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, most sw fish our better off not being at a PETCO. I have to say though ours does a pretty good job, only because they have a couple of consciencious employees that actually know something. I have seen them go through their bad times as well.

As far as luck, sometimes I think that is half of it with SW fish. :) Luck and some knowledge will get you a ways in this hobby until experience catches up. When I bought my maroons they had not been there long and were sharing a small tank. I had just done some reading up and they were displaying all the signs of being a pair, so after several days of having them on hold I took my chances.

Good luck,

Hey Aaron, which petco in wisconsin do you go to? is it off 94 between madison and milwaukee? Cause I live near Madison.. I was wondering..

I introduced them last night and they went after eachother, so they were separated again. If my LFS that I purchased them from allows ne to, I am going to start fresh with two different ones. Hopefully they will allow the trade..... :fadein:

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom