Filter Part Pics (help)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
When I purchased the tank from a guy, it came with alot of parts that I didnt know what to do with, and that were missing some parts. Please help me identify these parts. I know that soem of it is parts to a protein skimmer, and some are parts to a wet/dry filter. Could I use the wet/dry as a sump for a 75g tank? I know the wet/dry is missing the very top acrylic piece that has a hole in it were it comes in from the tank. I also have a under gravel filter.

What can I do with this stuff? Trash It? :wink:

If I cant use some of this stuff, and you want to pay shipping, it's yours. I know I dont want the undergravel filter. It is for a 75g tank if you want it.

Yes you can use the wet/dry as a sump on the 75. Remvoe the bioballs and the wet/dry becomes simply a wet (ie sump). :)

The top looks like an UGF but the materal looks like it not a plate but some kind of filter mesh. Im guessing it fits the bottom of the tank and therefor is useless to you.

The parts image. The two foam blocks on the right are for the wetdry. They would fit in the bottom where there are baffles. The sponge could also fit in the tanks overflow.

The white plumbing with the black adjustable nozzle is your return line from the sump. The adjustable nozzle is to adjust how you want the water to come out.

The skimmer is at the top of the image and the J tube lookign thing is for the skimmer. Its hard to tell exactly what the black cylinder objects but they go with the skimmer.

The rest looks like misc plumbing parts.

The black cyclinders look like sponges for the intakes.

Back
Top Bottom