Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #511
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Here are some pics of the frags I got in today. If you've never checked them out, you should... www.myreeftoyours.com. The guy is just awesome. This was my first experience ordering corals, but it certainly wont be my last. He far exceeded my expectations!

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #512
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

And 2 more...

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
Old 04-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #513
Aquarium Advice Addict

Great coral, now how about a FTS
Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #514
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Lol... that would require me switching lenses. I'll try and get one tonight... though it looks exactly like it did in the pics I posted last night except there are 10 new frags in there.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 PM   #515
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
Lol... that would require me switching lenses. I'll try and get one tonight... though it looks exactly like it did in the pics I posted last night except there are 10 new frags in there.
lol K. If you order again in the future, try bluezooaquatics. They've got good prices and large coral. For $180 I filled my 75g half way with coral and nems which isn't bad at all and they've got free shipping on orders over $140.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #516
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Here's a video of the tank... better than a FTS, no?

40 Breeder Reef Update 4.11.12. - YouTube

Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #517
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

I love the zoas in pic #2 (whatever they are called). They look great. I will have to look at ordering from him after I get done killing this first batch i got .

Tank is really coming along!
fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #518
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Thanks. I'm surprised you like 2 over 1. The first is by far my favorite, and the one I've been looking at for some time.

Old 04-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #519
Aquarium Advice Addict

Check out long tentacle plate coral. They look great in person.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:05 PM   #520
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

I'm starting to think that I want a mixed reef rather than sps dominant. I like the acans now... heck, I might even like chalices in person (though I don't in pics). I can finally see the start to this tank now.

Tags
breed, breeder, build, build thread, journal, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com