Finally - 40 Breeder Reef Journal/Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh... that lobo is this one... just recovered after a bad shipping experience -

img_1987508_0_fd9ffcfc893783a4e096ab8e2157d693.jpg

Reading your post helps. I am at same place gather stuff for a 125 gallon tank and helps know someone else is doing the same. Keep posting

Here are 3 of my 4 acans. I took them without a tripod (it's packed up, ready for the move on 9/4), so they aren't good at all... but still show the awesome coloring and growth I'm getting from them.

img_2082058_0_52c45a684837b1d359547b81a1358a47.jpg

img_2082058_1_052b6cee43ca7aa87b2b80aee1b53ddf.jpg

img_2082058_2_d34296bf40cd0056b42261d64505b3f5.jpg

Last edited:
It has been real, and it has been fun... but this journey has now come to an end. Monday, this tank will be dismantled and all livestock and a bunch of equipment will be sold. I appreciate all the help I've been given along the way, but I've lost interest and have no time to maintain the tank any longer.

mfdrookie516 said:
It has been real, and it has been fun... but this journey has now come to an end. Monday, this tank will be dismantled and all livestock and a bunch of equipment will be sold. I appreciate all the help I've been given along the way, but I've lost interest and have no time to maintain the tank any longer.

..wow! Could we at least get a FTS before? Dang why have you lost interest? I guess your a freshy at heart!

I've got my camera packed up for the move next week, so I doubt a picture (of any decency) is a possibility. And no, I'm not a freshie at heart.... I really enjoyed the reef, but I'm leaving the hobby all together. No more aquariums in the forseeable future.

mfdrookie516 said:
I've got my camera packed up for the move next week, so I doubt a picture (of any decency) is a possibility. And no, I'm not a freshie at heart.... I really enjoyed the reef, but I'm leaving the hobby all together. No more aquariums in the forseeable future.

Oh! Wow sorry Rookie thats a bummer. Alot of bad news recently...

Sad to see you go rookie. I know the issues with keeping tanks and the expenses. Also, trying to balance that with family and other interests is difficult at best. You have been a great help and inspiration to me in this hobby. Ultimately you have to face facts sometime and set your priorities. Hope the family is well and you are happy!

Wow...lots of people calling it quits...
I'll miss your beautiful pics.
Best of luck with your photography, your definitely good at it!

Back
Top Bottom