Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #561
Aquarium Advice Addict

The pics of all your corals are great! Makes me want to get my pico reef up - like yesterday!

Old 05-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #562
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Thanks... go for it!

Here are some pics from tonight. Went wide angle, didn't want to fool around with macro.

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #563
Aquarium Advice Addict

My tank is ready. Just need water and live rock... So I guess you could say I just need money. LOL!

Your tank looks awesome! You should be really proud of it!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #564
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Looking good
Ziggy953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #565
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Thanks Allen. The frags are coloring up more and more each day. I'm very pleased

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
Old 06-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #566
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Just got back from an 8 day vacation. I was worried to death about the tank, but all is well. The day before I left, one of my acans died (or was eaten... haven't figured that out yet). Moved everything real far away from my big favia just in case. To my surprise, everything appears to be in great shape. My pink birdsnest has finally started to fork, I have 8 or 9 new heads on my big acan, and my ricordeas look like they've doubled in size. Some of my zoas and palys were closed up, but I've noticed they tend to do that about this time every evening, so I'm not going to get concerned yet until I see them tomorrow.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #567
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

Here are 3 terrible pics.

First is one of my rics that popped out a new eye/mouth/whatever you call it while I was gone...
Second is my acan that has 9 new polyps
Third is my terribly executed temporary frag rack

Old 06-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #568
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Dude, if those are terrible pics i dont want to know what mine are like. Things look great.

How do you have your acans in your tank? I have 3 1 head frags coming today i just dont know how i should mount, if even needed.
Sniperhank is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #569
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years

POTM Champion

The one that sprouted off 9 new polyps is about 2" off the sand bed sitting on a rock. The rest were on the sandbed, but I had to put them on the rack to keep my goby from covering them up. I may chop it down a bit, as it is sitting higher than I intended.

I say they're crappy... because compared to one I got a couple weeks back, they are -

Old 06-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #570
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Ok, you win this round lol. Ill have to think about what rocks to put them on...ill end up tossing some egg crate together for them right away until i find the rocks i want.

Sniperhank is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
breed, breeder, build, build thread, journal, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com