Finally added my first fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grant_tseu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just recently added my first fish and was wondering how I know that they are doing well, and how often I should feed them?

Any help would be great!

IMG_1210.JPG

The answer is sparingly. Between that and your weekly 10% water changes it should keep your parameters in check as long as you have 1 lbs per gallon of both rock and sand along with properly cycling the system.

Congratulations on your new buddies!

Every piece of advice I've seen is not to feed more than the fish can eat in just a couple of minutes, no more than twice a day. Some people feed every other day, some feed twice a day. Play it by ear and watch your fish closely.

Congratulations on your new buddies!

Every piece of advice I've seen is not to feed more than the fish can eat in just a couple of minutes, no more than twice a day. Some people feed every other day, some feed twice a day. Play it by ear and watch your fish closely.

Thanks!

The answer is sparingly. Between that and your weekly 10% water changes it should keep your parameters in check as long as you have 1 lbs per gallon of both rock and sand along with properly cycling the system.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom