Finally transferred!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ajm

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tank went through the cycle and lost its diatoms and I finally added my fish and coral! I need to buy another light still so I placed the one I have in the center and will place coral appropriately. Finally the relief!

Attachments

• image-3907453101.jpg
    image-3907453101.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 151
This tank is incredibly beautiful I must say, can I ask what lights you use? And water parameters what temperature is this kept at also??

This tank is incredibly beautiful I must say, can I ask what lights you use? And water parameters what temperature is this kept at also??

Thank you! There's going to be a lot more going into it too! The lights are taotronics 120w fixtures, I'm going to get another but have to wait for now. I keep temp at 78 and salinity between .023 and .025 and I use reef crystals. Everything transferred great except my maroon, she started to swim in the corner and was lethargic so I put her in a hospital tank. She's fine now hoping to re-acclimate tomorrow!

That's awesome, wish I had such luck with corals, very jealous indeed! What fish do you keep?

All I have right now is my maroon, a scooter dragonette, and then the 4 chromis I used to cycle. Next is a white tail bristletooth tang I think

Back
Top Bottom