Well I finally after acclimating my new colony to the tank decided that I was going to treat the tank with Interceptor... I dosed about 2pm this afternoon and wasnt able to get my 2 cleaner shrimp out of the tank... I was hoping and praying that they would make it thru and tonight at 10:30 I went ahead and did my 25% water change.. Well like 25g change in 70 gallons... I check on the 2 cleaners and they looked like they were still doing well... Which is a good thing.. I couldnt see my pods
and mysis swimming around like usual but who knows... Anyways during the whole treatment I was using a 100x Mag glass and watching the bugs.. It seems like within the first hour most stopped moving... At about the 3 hr mark none were moving and were just barely hanging on... I took the Turkey baster to them at this point and blew most of them into the water column... As of this post everything looks normal and the corals look like they were doing great... The only thing that is missing is my 1 acro
crab that was holding on until about 7pm and is now MIA.. No where to be found.. My guess he fell from the acro
to the sand bed and was eaten by a fish or something.. All Acros look Bug Free and everything looks great.. Will check tomorrow when the halides come on and go from there..