Finishing up my stocking list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking 4 on the cardinals. But its either the tang or cardinals I think. I don't wanna be too stocked.

i definately want a kole eye tang right now i have 2 True perc clown fish and a cuc just adding things slowly

So what do you all think? Add a yellow eye Kole tang or get like 4 small orange cardinalfish? My b/f votes for the cardinal fish cause there's not much fish activity in the tank. LOL

Me, I am TOTALLY torn. I soo want the tang but I also would like some fish action in the front of the tank. :-D

won't there by some fish action with the Kole Tang? I thought Tangs were big swimmers.

I'm not sure hmm I know yellow tangs need their swim room but the kole can be kept in a smaller tank so I just assumed it wouldn't swim as much lol

Wow! What a great video! Thanks for the link. that guys tank is awesome. How big do you think it was? 125g or better i bet.

Anyway, I may go with the tang. I'm like 80/20 in the tangs favor. :)

So you're saying I need to find another video to knock you off the fence?

Yeah, I think i am gonna get the tang. But not for another two weeks or three. I just added fish not too long ago and I wanna wait a bit.

Back
Top Bottom