Finishing up my stocking list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how much bigger is a 75 from a 55 i thought it was only a couple inches taller
If your looking at the all glass aquariums like the ones sold at petco, petsmart etc, a 75 is usually 18 inches wide compared to only 12 inches on a 55. Which does not sound like a huge difference but it is when it comes to aquascaping. It's a pain trying to set up the rock work in a tank that's only 12 inches wide especially when your trying to set it up as a reef tank, I would pick the 75 for that reason alone.

i ended up buying the 55g. :) The 75 setup wasnt as nice as the 55. I'm still second guessing my choice lol

Yep. :-D

I'm very excited. I'll be starting a thread soon enough for it! LOL

It gets delivered on Tuesday. woot!

why is it the law of the universe to always find something better and cheaper after you buy something? lol i got this 55G and stand i have now for 150 and i see a 125G on craigslist for 100 without stand

Cuz there is always something better and cheaper out there! And that's still a GREAT deal as far as I'm concerned.

Cuz there is always something better and cheaper out there! And that's still a GREAT deal as far as I'm concerned.

yea it was a good deal but i wanted something bigger and it wasnt in the budget heh

Lucky for me I still get to keep looking for a 125g. :)

I hope I don't see any SW setups for a better price. lol

I'm thinking on calling the guy and getting his 75g instead. Lights arent as good though and it doesnt include rock or sand.

I think I found the centerpiece fish so to speak. Pajama cardinals. :) I can get a small school of them. They are peaceful and reef safe. Anyone know how many should be in a school?

I'll check into that not a bad idea

Sent from my HTC ANDROID INCREDIBLE using Aquarium

They are kinda cute too. I like the idea of them schooling. I was thinking four of them? Not sure if thats too much or too little. lol

Maybe a member with more knowledge can chime in I like the idea of having a school of those fish

Sent from my HTC ANDROID INCREDIBLE using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom