Finishing up my stocking list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does anyone know if you can have a school of 5 pajama cardinals in a 55G tank? along with some other fish

OK so my stocking list is now:
Black oscellaris- 2 (have already)
lawnmower blenny- 1 ( have already)
Watchman goby- 1
Royal Gramma-1
Pajama Cardinals-5

Is this too much fish for a 55g?

You might wanna take a look at a squareback anthia

Sent from my HTC ANDROID INCREDIBLE using Aquarium

No worries

Sent from my HTC ANDROID INCREDIBLE using Aquarium

Hmm very bright pretty fish but it syas to avoid high light levels or they will fade. I'm running t5's so it might be a bit much.

Good pull though! Excellent I bet for a FOWLR.

That list is pretty full but it'll work

I don't think I will be wanting anymore fish if i can get this stocking list actually in the tank. I would bet money that I will upgrade again this year though. I'm thinking 90g this next time. and enough room for a tang. :-D

LOL. And i don't even have the 55g til tomorrow. I'm also looking for a 125g for my cichlids. This fish stuff is a disease i tell you. Worse than crack. hehe. definitely more expensive.

So does my stocking list look ok? I plan on arranging rocks so that there is ample room for a school. I think it will look really really cool. I've never had schooling fish before.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. Whew so now i got the stocking out of the way finally.

Thanks everyone, if you have anything else to add that'd be great!

Maybe a little late but Let me chime in again.

LIke I said I have a six-line and royal gramma. they pretty much left each other alone. Then Friday I got a clown buddy for my percula (actually got a ocellaris cause I like the brighter color) anyhow, the two clowns have been doing the shiver in front of eachother to do the "whose gonna be female" thing. Since then the six-line and gramma have been going at it. Not nipping, but showing dominence for territory. This also might have a little oe maybe a lot to do with the rock work change. So long story short, not only will their aggressiveness depend on the fish, what other fish are there, and even your rockwork setup. It'd be a toss up if I had to pick between the two. My gramma is out a lot more than the six-line, but its fun to watch the six-line room around, in, and through the rocks

Oh, and I have 3 PJ in my 38G, I don't know, they're neat looking, but kind of boring. Maybe they'd school better with 5, but the 3 aren't always together, and when they are, they just kind of, stare....

LOL The pajamas are just floaters? Hmm...good to know. I wouldnt anticipate putting them inf or a few weeks as I want to stock slowly.

I'm not 100% on the gramma, I'd rather have another pair of clowns actually. But so far my list is kinda done I guess. The 55 gets here tomorrow so I'll be rockscaping for days I'm sure while I make sure the tank is stable.

Back
Top Bottom