Fire and ice zoanthid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUElobster99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 55g with a deep blue dual bulb t5 fixture (total of 48w). I saw a colony of 4 of the fire and ice zoanthids for sale for $28 (is this a good price?) And will my lights be sufficient?

I am not an expert but Ya the lights can support them maybe not grow as fast but it won't kill them. If they were at my lfs for that price I would buy them they would be like $40 at mine

90 gal reef

Just place them high enough in the aquarium to get good light. They are easy to grow. If you lived closer I'd give you some.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426274770.904752.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wow...That is a serious colony!

I think that is probably a decent price. Some pricing kinda depends on where you are but $5-7 a head seems ok.

It's like my Punk Rockers that grow like weeds that go for about that on eBay. I give them away locally because they aren't super impressive to me.

My fire and ice are weeds. I probably have 200+ and I can't give them away. So IMO $28 is pretty steep...

My fire and ice are weeds. I probably have 200+ and I can't give them away. So IMO $28 is pretty steep...

Maybe you are not offering them to the right people. ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom