first and last fish to add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
if these are the fish i am going to add what order should i put them in at I want to quarintene them first as well a yellow tang,red head goby,flame angel,horned blenny or sailfin blenny and witch should i get do you think blood red shrimp and some hermits and snails what kind do you guys recomend and how many I like crabs and any other types of crabs i can add thank you very much

you may have trouble mixing the blenny and the goby if no one else thinks it would be a problem i would add those 2 together then the angel and last the tang,i do not want to discourage you but my experience with my blood red fire shrimp is that i never see it except very briefly at feeding he is always in the rocks i wish i had put the money i spent on him into 2 more skunk cleaners at least that one is always out i really like the certh and narcissis (sp) snails,hope others chime in with their experiences...

Yep, I agree with you man, Gobies & bleenies are usually very territorial & really go after each other. I even have a goby that at times, fights my eel for food. 0X

Back
Top Bottom